It’s the summer, so that means concert after concert after concert. I love it! The music itself seems to happen so fast and before you know it, the show is over. But you can make the most of the evening by turning into an entire day event. How you ask? Umm, tailgating, duh! But only if you tailgate the right way. This includes getting there early and making sure you have all the supplies you need.
Here’s the ultimate tailgater’s list of items:
- Pop-up canopy tent
- Camping chairs
- Mini grill – charcoal, foil, utensils, etc.
- Large cooler or multiple coolers with plenty of ice
- Food, snacks, beers, and water (always remember water!!)
- Plates, napkins, utensils for eating
- Wet wipes – for dirty hands and if the bathrooms don’t have TP!
- Portable bluetooth speaker
- Sun screen
- Drink koozies – don’t want your beverage getting warm
- Outdoor game – cornhole, jenga, etc.
- Solar charger for phones, speaker, and other gadgets
- If you’re feeling really frisky, bust out the FLABONGO!
Most importantly, do not forget your tickets!! And definitely stay hydrated; don’t want to ruin your concert fun getting sick… So grab your friends, buy your tickets and go tailgate before the show!
Leave a Reply